Caitlyn is reading in her room, and I suggested she read a book that I had bought years ago, just for my (future) children.
She is reading The BOOK OF VIRTUES by Bill Bennett. I am so proud, she is only six.
Hopefully, some of it will stick.
Time to yell at her to get to bed (it's late!)
- Weather is great, wish you were here.
- California sucks, stay away.
- Palm Pre works great, which is good because the phones have been down for weeks.
- Phones are up (14-Feb-19 11:55 PDT). Call later, see if it remains.
- Kristin's Grands are having health challenges in PA, but her Mom is there to help.
- Granpa remains in hospice, has been dreaming of aliens and hillbillies. He hates hillbillies.
- Don't we all hate hillbillies?
- Aliens are OK, hillbillies scare me.
- Cramps are back.
- Got seven vials drawn on Tuesday, results look OK.
- Ashley's party was nice last night.
- Dogs trashed the house this week. Anyone want beagle sausage?
at Sunday, February 14, 2010