Back from Carson City...

...and note that I didn't say vacation.

Visited with the grands, and considering, they seem OK. Did a bit of work around the house for grandma, nothing serious, but she needs new valves on her washer, and the roof is fine for now, but coming to its chronological end soon.

Pauline and Bob were fantastic hosts, as usual. Went with Bob to Cabella's and finally found a belt that I can wear through security. Re-installed XP on his computer, and it works great now.

While up there, I don't know if it was the altitude, humidity (or lack thereof), or the cold, but I had cramps all over. It took me a few days to recover, once I got home. I think I actually pulled a muscle in my leg when I got home.

As I write this, I am having an old experience that I hoped I had left in the past. Those mid back, sharp twitches that suck the air out of me have started up again. Not fun. Hopefully it is because I pushed myself a bit too far today, carnying some new plants when we went to the Arb today (got some peanuts to plant for Jenna and tomatoes for me).

I should rest now...

jc

No comments: