- We love to strip and leave the clothes wherever they land
- We hate picking them up and sorting them in the laundry
- We love to eat and leave the dishes wherever they settle
- We hate cleaning the dishes, and if we could, we would eat out of the bag or on paper plates
- We like clean clothes
- We hate doing laundry
- We hate folding laundry
- We hate putting clean laundry away in the drawers/shelf/closet
- We love the ease of a pile of clean laundry in the morning to pick our daily wear from
- Some of us hate taking baths, but then are impossible to extract from the quickly freezing water
- A couple of us love THAT ball - and want it NOW - GET AWAY!
Oh, what a twisted, Adams Family kind of family we have!