Oh, Register, how I love and hate you...

I know that kid in the middle.  It's Johnny Norman (sorry - John Norman), little brother to Gina Norman.


=== WARNING, OLD FART MOMENT COMING UP ===

After work or whatever, we (people including my Wife, John-Jay, Gart, and various others) would start our weekend there at her house.

Johnny was there, as the typical little brother, to spice things up.  He was into guns, camping, iron work, computers, and anything that could go boom.

One day he came into the living room to show off his "underwater fuses" that he hand made earlier that day.  Cool, now go start the BBQ, we are hungry.

AAAAHHHH!

Stomp - stomp - stomp

MY PANTS ARE ON FIRE!!!

( wha? )

Streaking boy with a black mark on his leg...

WHAT ARE YOU PULLING JOHNNY NORMAN...

...was that his underwear?

Well, yes it was.  And he brought in his burnt pants to prove it.

Of course they were wet -- the first thing you do to put out a fire, right?  Water?

EXCEPT WHEN YOU HAVE UNDERWATER FUSES!

Silly Johnny...

Well, Gina was talking to Kristin on the phone (a real olde timey one with a LONG chord) and she lost it... Gina and I laughed for what seemed hours.  Kristin (on the other end of the land line) was getting pissed off that no one could tell her what was going on...

"...he (giggle) lit his ('scuse me while I wipe this tear) pants (guffaw) HIS PANTS ON FIRE!!!"


Well, Mom Norman was a good sport about it and bought him Hot Pockets for lunch, and almost had the pants bronzed...

=== END OF OLD FART MOMENT ===

Good luck Mr. Norman!  Keep your jets cool!

(sigh, I miss my old friend Gina)

jc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck John! I laugh to this day about the hot pants episode! :-).

Hope all is well with you, Kristin, and the kids!

Gart