Ahhh, now that's better!

Five vials today, and all I had to do was to beg for it.

Does that make me weird or something?

Don't answer that.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

With the one drawn yesterday, I assumed that something was amiss, and it almost was.

A few weeks ago I went in for another test (thyroid) and they drew for everything BUT thyroid. E-mailed that doctor, and he said "No problem" and I went on my merry way.

Yesterday comes along, and only one vial is drawn. OK, that is for my infusion that I had today, "No problem".

Yesterday I made an appointment for a follow-up with the BMT folks up at Kaiser Sunset. The old tests are getting a bit stale (Multiple Myloma comes up fast) so I checked with Lisa (the Angel of oncology) today and she said that I have more tests to take.

JOY!

I was at Lakeview anyway for my monthly Aridia infusion, so afterwards, off to the labs for five vials of data.

Now that I am home, three pizza slices and two glasses of 2buck chuck, all is good with the world.

now if only I can wobble to bed.. . .. .

jc

No comments: