An open letter to the Susan G. Komen foundation

Thanks for clarifying the Planned Parenthood situation.

I, my wife, my two daughters, my mother ( a breast cancer survivor ), or my grandmother (a breast cancer survivor) will never participate, endorse, purchase, or in any way affiliate with your organisation.

EVER.

That means your sponsors, your pink ribbons, your races - everything.

NEVER.

If even one cent of my prior support went to Planned Parenthood - for any reason - it is a direct assault on what I believe as a Catholic, father, and loving parent of two young girls.

Every time I see a pink ribbon, I will think only of your direct or indirect support of aborting innocent children.

Your pink ribbons now symbolize the political correctness of your fundraising and "giving".

Thank you for your time.

James Crum

No comments: