What a day... so far

I tried to get this to the tune of the Beatles "A Day in the Life", but it just wouldn't fit.

Got up a bit early - like 5 minutes - when I heard my phone chirp that I had a text message.  I was expecting the text, but when I got to the phone, it needed to reboot for some updates. >CRAP<

Fine.  Update away, I need a Diet Coke.

10 minutes later, after a boot, screen, boot, screen loop, I yanked the battery to start over. >CRAP<

Fine.  I need to get dressed.

10 minutes later, the phone is still boot - screen - boot. >CRAP<

Fine.  I need to get the girls to school, plus their friend (the original text message) needs to be picked up.

Get the girls to school, everyone is happy. Go work out, come home, go online to see if I can hard boot this thing.  Get in the que for Motorola 's chat line for help.

Fine.  I need to get breakfast.  >CRAP< no milk = no breakfast.

Chat concludes, no hard reboot possible with my fingers and IQ not working well today (did I mention no breakfast?).

Fine.  Gotta shower and get over to Caitlyn's class for a talk she is giving on her book. >CRAP< Dropped Kristin's mirror on the floor, breaking it.  Clean that up.

Get in the car, check in, go to her class for her presentation.  Record it, give her a kiss and blaze out to the Verizon store.

They take the phone, take it to the "back room" and I go get brunch @ Burger King.  Watch Caitlyn's video, but there seems to be no audio. >CRAP< I was too far away.

Go back to the Verizon store, wait a few more minutes, the doctor comes out and pronounces my phone dead. >CRAP< I have only had it a year.

Fine.  Get a new phone, get in the car, pick up the girls from school, go home. >CRAP< Forgot the milk.  Go to Target get milk and a mirror, come home.

I think I will hide in a bunker for the rest of the day...

jc

No comments: