Halloween on Nutwood


Folks don't believe me when I say there are going to be over 300 people over to our house for Halloween.

Believe it.

I had over nine pounds of candy, all of it gone at the end of the night. Strangely, this year things ended pretty much at 9:00. It was cold out (the first real cold night of the year).

The girls had fun giving out candy, but they had to stop when they got out of their costumes and started running around the house in their undies. They could not figure out what the problem was when I yelled at them to get dressed. Sheesh!
As usual, I made the kids sing for their candy!

Trick or treat,
smell my feet,
give me something good to eat! If you don't,
I don't care,
I'll pull down your underwear!

Catchy tune!

I was pretty wiped out after this, so I had a light day yesterday and today. Took a nap, just relaxed.

I feel a nap coming on, see you later.

jc

No comments: