Progress report

Today I had a bone marrow biopsy (BOO!), under general anashesia (YAY!). Have no idea what the results are, but I will find out Wednesday.

While I am a bit sore from the biopsy, I am even more sore from a slip and fall I had on Sunday. I hosed down all the ash from the porch, then as I walked out with a load of newspaper for "someguy" to pick up, my feet went out from under me. Scraped up my fore arms, with big bruises to boot. I also landed on the edge of the stair tread with the small of my back.

That was panic time.

If this had happened a few months ago, I would have broken my back. As it is, I have a bruise across my lumbar area, and boy is it tender. Most chairs have lumbar support, and since I tend to sit more, it is constantly being bothered.

Besides that, I feel better than I have in over a year. Looking forward to, and being, thankful on Thanksgiving.

jc

No comments: