Shampoo!

Well, my golden locks are slowly returning to the point that I actually used shampoo today. Just a drop, but it did lather up in the shower.

Problem is that it is no longer golden... gray on the sides and dark on the top. We will see.

It is nice to have my energy back. This week I actually worked in the yard some, did a bit of plumbing, and worked on a project for NJS some.

Now, if I can only get my brain back on track. I seem to have serious challenges with names. No kidding. I was at a holiday party, met some folks (I have known them for years), and could not place their names. Everything else I knew, where they lived, what they do, their favorite color, everything. Total blank on the names. It also happened in the chemo lab. I saw the Cancer Coordinator Maven, and it took me several hard thinking minutes to place the name. Quite frustrating. Doesn't seem to effect people I see on a daily basis, but I have been out of circulation for a while.

I also need to get my flexibility up. I have troubles getting up out of a chair (nothing like last year), and my balance is a bit off for a second. If I get on the floor, I am like a drunk walrus trying to get up. I used to be able to put my hands behind my back and stretch, no more. With time and activity, I hope that this will improve.

Gotta finish dinner...
jc

No comments: