Day 6

Today was nice and easy, no major strains.

My blood count is below 1, so I am officially in the danger zone. I am trapped in the room, all visitors gloved and masked. I can't venture out, either.

We seem to have my stomach under control, so I actually ate a whole quesadilla for dinner. That's it, just one. Almost too much.

Mom and Dad came by for a while, just to check up on me. Brought 3 days of papers, I will probably read them tomorrow. Depends, if I start to read too much, I get sick (weird, I know).

Well, the Angels are about to loose everything, tied, bottom of the 11th. Sheesh.

jc

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Been traveling for work...catching up on what's up with you.

Hope all is well. I need some more free hot links and beer so hurry up and get out. ;)

Mike and Family