This article has many points against Obama. I know that he is a poor choice for leading this country in the near future.
- He will be challenged immediately by the likes of Putin, Chavez and Amadinejad.
- The freedom to disagree will be suppressed and actively litigated.
- Racism will be the next standard put down for anyone that disagrees with the dear leader.
- His economic plans will keep the country in a deep recession for years.
- He has an east coast elite school attitude that derides "fly over country" and their valid concerns.
- Tolerance will not be for thee. Ever. Never in a million years.
- The Cult of Personality will effect even our children.
These are just a few of my concerns. When Obama looses (yes, there is a good chance of it), it will ignite a backlash among the believers that may be irreparable. The hate that Bush endured will be amplified, making the country ungovernable.
Is this a reason to vote Obama?
Some things need to be purged, and this may be a start.
Me? I am about to shrug Atlas, and go fishing (if the docs let me).
PS. Yes, this is purposely provocative. Don't get mad, comment. Obamaniacs won't be able to face the facts... just watch.