Points against Obama

(When reading this, the underlined blue items are links to articles to back up my points-- footnotes if you will. Feel free to disagree with me, but put it in the comments section and back up your points with facts. jc)

This article has many points against Obama. I know that he is a poor choice for leading this country in the near future.


These are just a few of my concerns. When Obama looses (yes, there is a good chance of it), it will ignite a backlash among the believers that may be irreparable. The hate that Bush endured will be amplified, making the country ungovernable.

Is this a reason to vote Obama?

NO.

Some things need to be purged, and this may be a start.

Me? I am about to shrug Atlas, and go fishing (if the docs let me).

jc

PS. Yes, this is purposely provocative. Don't get mad, comment. Obamaniacs won't be able to face the facts... just watch.

No comments: