Today's update

Well, they stomped out whatever was giving me a fever. Their big concern now is my mouth... mouth soars are an ugly complication of this procedure.

The treatment for the mouth soars involves several concoctions swished in the mouth and spit out. This afternoon, the first concoction gave me the dry heaves, thus ending the treatments. Now I am quite horse, just barely able to speak. Kristin may like that, but I sure don't.

Good news: my white blood cell count went from .1 to .3, still not fully functional -- but definitely moving in the right direction.

The physical therapy guy came in, I did some simple exercises, and got VERY tired. At this point I have no energy reserves. This will change over time, but it doesn't take much to wipe me out.

Getting better, feeling better.

jc

jc

No comments: